Bridal Showcase Competition Terms and Conditions
InterContinental Bridal Showcase Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open only to residents of South Australia aged 18 years and over. Residents of all other Australian states outside of SA are not eligible to enter. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating InterContinental hotels and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Promotion commences at 11.00am ACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time) on 02/04/17 and concludes at 4.00pm ACDT on 02/04/17 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, entrants must submit their name, address, email address, phone number and confirm their agreement (via a check box) to these terms and conditions through the ‘InterContinental Bridal Showcase’ Competition entry form. This constitutes an eligible entry during the Promotional Period.
- Duplicate entries – that is entries sent multiple times by a single entrant to the same email address – are not permitted and will not be accepted as valid. The draw will be conducted at 10.00am ACDT on 04/04/17 at InterContinental Adelaide, North Terrace, Adelaide, SA. The winner will be notified in writing and by telephone.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. Ineligible, illegible, incomprehensible or incomplete entries received will be considered null and void.
- The first valid entry drawn from all eligible entrants received during the promotional period will win 5 nights accommodation at InterContinental Hanoi Westlake for their Honeymoon. The second valid entry drawn from all eligible entrants received during the promotional period will win a night’s stay in the Presidential Suite at InterContinental Adelaide. The third valid entry drawn from all eligible entrants received during the promotional period receive 10,000 IHG Business Rewards Points. Prize must be taken within 12 months of the winner being notified and is subject to booking availability. Passports, visas, taxes, spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Total prize pool is valued up to $2000.00AUD. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place at 10:00am ACDT on 01/05/17 at InterContinental Adelaide, North Terrace, Adelaide, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone on 01/05/17.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this competition, you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions and authorise InterContinental Hotels Group to contact you with special offers and promotions from time to time.
- The Promoter is The Trustee for Viewgrand Trust (trading as InterContinental Adelaide), North Terrace Adelaide, South Australia, 5000. ABN 95 102 636 113.
© Copyright 2017. IHG®. All Rights Reserved. InterContinental Adelaide
IHG® is a registered trademark of InterContinental Hotels Group or its subsidiaries.
This hotel is independently owned by Grand Willow Development PTC Ltd as trustee for Viewgrand Trust G and Managed by IHG Hotels Management (Australia) Pty Ltd