Choose InterContinental Adelaide for Your Next Big Meeting or Event
When you’re planning the next big meeting or event for your workplace, it can often be stressful. You may be looking for particular facilities with the appropriate resources or you could be looking to impress prospective or current clients.
It can be difficult to find a venue that can encompass all your needs, but fortunately, you don’t need to look further than InterContinental Adelaide for your next business meeting.
Here’s how we can cater for you:
Holding the next big conference or business meeting? These rooms are an ideal solution. Elegance and style combined with the breathtaking ‘wow’ factor that will be sure to have your guests suitably impressed.
- Pre Function Area: Before your guests enter the meeting, they can relax in the lower lobby of the luxurious hotel. Think marble staircase, five star service, a few light bites or drink packages to kick off your big event and have everyone feeling relaxed.
- Acacia: Holding an intimate, yet formal meeting and looking for the perfect space to do it in? The Acacia room comfortably seats up to 16 and features leather chairs and a beautiful polished boardroom table. It’s fully equipped for any presentation and will cater to all your audio visual requirements.
- Grevillea 1 and 2: The Grevillea Room is worth considering if you’re needing to seat up to 60 guests. Perfect for Christmas or work functions, fundraising events, small conferences and more.
- Banksia 1, 2 and Banksia Terrace: Looking to impress delegates when visiting Adelaide? This room includes stunning floor to ceiling windows accompanied by a beautiful private outside terrace area. Seating up to 110 guests, your function here will impress anyone!
- The Ballroom: This ballroom is completely pillar-less giving your guests a full view of everything extravagant in the room. And extravagant it certainly is… with glorious marble flooring and endless styling possibilities. Seating up to 330 guests, this is the space where you can really make your work event shine.
Whether you’re meeting in one of our boardrooms, or hosting a large scale work function, we use our culinary know-how to create delicious lunches, coffee breaks and dinners for your delegates.
The Personalised Service
If you’re looking to impress your delegates beyond our beautiful hotel, we can also create truly memorable meetings with an authentic local flavour. We’ll smooth out every detail for you so you can focus on the important job at hand.
From an off-site meeting at Adelaide Hills Winery to a private tour of Adelaide Central Markets, we’ve got the know-how to really impress either local or interstate clients for you.
Experience where we’ll make sure you leave feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and inspired by all Adelaide has to offer. Book your next business meeting with InterContinental Adelaide direct today to receive the lowest online rate.
© Copyright 2017. IHG®. All Rights Reserved. InterContinental Adelaide
IHG® is a registered trademark of InterContinental Hotels Group or its subsidiaries.
This hotel is independently owned by Grand Willow Development PTC Ltd as trustee for Viewgrand Trust G and Managed by IHG Hotels Management (Australia) Pty Ltd