Tony Hart’s perfect Spring Grilled Spencer Gulf Prawns
Executive Chef Tony Hart’s Split Grilled Spencer Gulf Prawns with feta, peas and minted vinaigrette, the perfect Spring recipe!
- 6 x 16/20 prawns
- 100 grams feta
- 100 grams fresh peas
- Pea tendril garnish
- 30 ml Champagne vinegar
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp dujon mustard
- 2 tbsp mint chopped
- 1 tsp honey
- Combine all the vinaigrette ingredients and set aside,
- Split the prawns and clean , season with salt
- Lightly oil the prawns and grill until lightly caramalised (roughly 1-2 minutes), turn and cook for a further 30 seconds
- Blanch the peas in well salted boiling water, toss with the crumbled feta and then season
- Place in the centre of a bowl and top with the 3 halved prawns, drizzle over some dressing and garnish with the tendrils
To enjoy more of our Executive Chef Tony Hart’s delicious creations, join us in either Riverside Restaurant or Shiki.
© Copyright 2018. IHG®. All Rights Reserved. InterContinental Adelaide
IHG® is a registered trademark of InterContinental Hotels Group or its subsidiaries.
This hotel is independently owned by Grand Willow Development PTC Ltd as trustee for Viewgrand Trust G and Managed by IHG Hotels Management (Australia) Pty Ltd