Shiki is highly regarded for the local seafood produce that features on their menu. Shiki Chef de Cusine, Kenny Trinh has provided the perfect oyster recipe for you to enjoy at home!
Steamed oysters with ginger and an yuzu and mirin dressing
- 1 dozen oysters
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 small red chilli, sliced thinly
- Half tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- Half tablespoon yuzu juice
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- A few drops sesame oil
- Place oysters in a large steamer basket and place over a wok or large saucepan of boiling water. Steam for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl stirring well to combine.
- Drizzle each oyster with a little of the dressing and serve immediately on a large rock salt covered platter.
To experience all the amazing food and service by the talented Shiki chefs, dine with us from Monday to Saturday.
Dinner Only: Monday to Friday: 6:00pm to 9:00pm, Saturday: 5:30pm to 9:00 pm
© Copyright 2018. IHG®. All Rights Reserved. InterContinental Adelaide
IHG® is a registered trademark of InterContinental Hotels Group or its subsidiaries.
This hotel is independently owned by Grand Willow Development PTC Ltd as trustee for Viewgrand Trust G and Managed by IHG Hotels Management (Australia) Pty Ltd