The perfect Spring Canapé
Spring is the perfect time to entertain, with the start of the warm weather peaking behind the winter clouds.
Our Meetings and Events Chef de Cuisine Patrick Chung has provided the perfect Spring canapé recipe, perfect for entertaining this Spring.
Grilled Corn with Bacon Butter and Parmesan Cheese
- 6 ears of corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 slices of bacon (fried and crumbled into very small crumbles)
- 3 tablespoons of crumbled parmesan cheese
- Fresh coriander for garnish
- black pepper
- Preheat your grill on the highest setting.
- Shuck corn ears and brush each with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
- Wrap each in a square of aluminum foil – just so there is one layer cover the corn.
- Grill for about 5 minutes each “side” – rotating corn 4-5 times during grilling.
- While grilling corn, combine softened butter with crumbled bacon.
- Crumble parmesan cheese on a large plate.
To enjoy more of Chef de Cuisine Patrick Chung’s delicious recipes, enquire about holding your next social event, meeting or wedding here with us at InterContinental Adelaide.
© Copyright 2018. IHG®. All Rights Reserved. InterContinental Adelaide
IHG® is a registered trademark of InterContinental Hotels Group or its subsidiaries.
This hotel is independently owned by Grand Willow Development PTC Ltd as trustee for Viewgrand Trust G and Managed by IHG Hotels Management (Australia) Pty Ltd