April School Holidays Children’s Cooking Classes
Children’s Cooking Classes with InterContinental Adelaide Chefs
These cooking classes are no longer available.
Bring out the young Master Chefs in the family and let the children test their culinary creativity with the five-star culinary team at InterContinental Adelaide. We are offering children cooking classes daily* from 11 am for $25.00 per child during the April school holidays. This includes a healthy lunch and parents can sit by, relax and enjoy the Atrium Cocktail Lounge or take a self-guided tour of the impressive art within the hotel.
Meet in the Riverside Restaurant and a member of our Culinary team will greet the children and take them on a culinary adventure.
*Available from the 14th – 25th April. Excluding public holidays and weekends.
- 14th April – Learn how to make your own pasta
- 15th April – Constructing a delicious healthy burger
- 16th April – Learn how to make an Australian Icon – The Pavlova
- 17th April – Learn the art of noodles
- 22nd April – Learn how to make your own pasta
- 23rd April – Constructing a delicious healthy burger
- 24th April – Learn how to make an Australian Icon – The Pavlova
© Copyright 2018. IHG®. All Rights Reserved. InterContinental Adelaide
IHG® is a registered trademark of InterContinental Hotels Group or its subsidiaries.
This hotel is independently owned by Grand Willow Development PTC Ltd as trustee for Viewgrand Trust G and Managed by IHG Hotels Management (Australia) Pty Ltd