Did You Know
InterContinental Adelaide – Did you know:
- Is located on the banks of the River Torrens and is the only hotel in Adelaide to feature river views as well as a unique outlook over the famous Adelaide Oval Cricket Ground.
- Was built 28 years ago and was designed in a unique octagonal shape centred around four atriums.
- Has a completely pillarless ballroom.
- Has the largest number of Executive Suites for any Adelaide hotel and features the Presidential Suite which is the largest hotel room in Adelaide.
- Has two award winning restaurants. Shiki was awarded Best Hotel Restaurant at the 2009 Australian Hotel Association Awards and Best Restaurant in a Hotel at the 2010 SA Restaurant & Catering Awards for Excellence and Riverside Restaurant, Best Speciality Restaurant at the 2010 SA Restaurant & Catering Awards for Excellence.
Discover all you need to know about InterContinental Adelaide, and then plan your next getaway with us here.
© Copyright 2016. IHG®. All Rights Reserved. InterContinental Adelaide
IHG® is a registered trademark of InterContinental Hotels Group or its subsidiaries.
This hotel is independently owned by Grand Willow Development PTC Ltd as trustee for Viewgrand Trust G and Managed by IHG Hotels Management (Australia) Pty Ltd