Shiki Chef Kenny Trinh’s mango and avocado sushi recipe
Seasonal Spring Cooking – Mango and Avocado Sushi Recipe
This Spring, treat your family and friends with our Shiki Chef de Cuisine Kenny Trinh’s mouth watering mango and avocado sushi recipe.
- A sushi-rolling mat
- Nori sheets
- Seasoned sushi vinegar
- Cucumber, sliced lengthwise
- Avocado, sliced
- Mango, sliced
- Sushi rice, (3 cups steamed rice+3 tsp sushi vinegar mixed together)
- Place a nori sheet (or seaweed wrap) onto your rolling mat. Wet your fingers with a bit of room temperature water and start spreading a thin layer of rice onto the sheet. The rice should cover almost the whole thing.
- Place the cucumber, avocado and mango about one-third of the way up your wrap.
- Fold the bottom of your mat over to start rolling the sushi into shape. Continue using the mat to roll and tighten your sushi into one long burrito.
- Slice the roll into bite-size pieces and enjoy.
If you are venturing to Adelaide this Spring, book direct at InterContinental Adelaide with YOUR RATE and enjoy 20% off, exclusive IHG Rewards Club benefits and complimentary breakfast.
Experience the luxury of the InterContinental life by booking direct with YOUR RATE including breakfast. Available when you book before 25th September, for stays until 31 January 2019.
Book your Spring escape today here.
© Copyright 2018. IHG®. All Rights Reserved. InterContinental Adelaide
IHG® is a registered trademark of InterContinental Hotels Group or its subsidiaries.
This hotel is independently owned by Grand Willow Development PTC Ltd as trustee for Viewgrand Trust G and Managed by IHG Hotels Management (Australia) Pty Ltd