Orecchiette pasta with sautéed zucchini, feta, Serina triple tuna recipe
Spring Recipe – Orecchiette pasta with sautéed zucchini, feta and Serina triple tuna
Spring brings warmer weather where you feel like a dish that is a little bit lighter. Our Director of Food and Beverage has provided us with the perfect spring recipe, Cocco Giuseppe orecchiette pasta with sautéed zucchini, feta and Serina triple tuna.
- Enough Cocco Giuseppe orecchiette pasta to serve 4
- 1 zucchini cut into 2 cm squares
- 200gm creamy Australian feta in olive oil
- 425gm tin Serina triple chilli tuna
- 100gm of rocket
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon porcini powder
- 4 garlic cloves finely diced
- 1 shallot sliced
- Place a large pot of water on the stove and bring to the boil
- Cook the pasta al dente and and reserve the cooking water
- Place the chilli oil and feta oil in a fry pan and turn onto medium heat
- Add the garlic and shallots and cook until golden
- Add the zucchini and sauté lightly
- Remove from the pan and set aside
- Add the 1 cup of the cooking liquid the tuna and porcini powder and reduce by half
- Add the pasta, zucchini, lemon zest, rocket and feta and toss to combine
- Season well and serve with shaved Parmesan
If you are venturing to Adelaide this Spring, book direct at InterContinental Adelaide with YOUR RATE and enjoy 20% off, exclusive IHG Rewards Club benefits and complimentary breakfast.
Experience the luxury of the InterContinental life by booking direct with YOUR RATE including breakfast. Available when you book before 25th September, for stays until 31 January 2019.
Book your Spring escape today here.
© Copyright 2018. IHG®. All Rights Reserved. InterContinental Adelaide
IHG® is a registered trademark of InterContinental Hotels Group or its subsidiaries.
This hotel is independently owned by Grand Willow Development PTC Ltd as trustee for Viewgrand Trust G and Managed by IHG Hotels Management (Australia) Pty Ltd