Your Career at InterContinental Adelaide
When you begin a career with InterContinental Adelaide, you also start a career with the International Hotels Group (IHG®), the world’s leading hotel group.
As well-travelled connoisseurs, our guests are looking for local distinctiveness as well as international standards of luxury. This means that when you work for InterContinental, you’ll need to be able to share interesting and insightful stories with our guests about what makes your destination interesting; fascinating insider knowledge that goes beyond the local guidebooks.
What’s more, because our personable and approachable service truly sets us apart, being able to adapt to the guest and the situation is essential.
Your opportunity to grow
We encourage you to challenge yourself, to show how much you can grow and how far you can go. Everyone who joins us can expect access to first-class learning driven by the path you want to take.
• Great start with our onboarding programmes
• Diverse training methods to suit all learning styles: group-based, online courses, best practice, simulations and of course ‘learning live’ through your work
• Access to hundreds of learning courses through MyLearning – our global learning platform
• Six-monthly reviews to help you stay on track and plan your future
You’ll discover all you need to do your job and progress in your career. Career progression is actively encouraged.
You’ll get every opportunity to make an impact from day one.
The benefits of working for IHG
At IHG, we are committed to creating an environment where our people are happy and love coming to work. We do this by:
• Providing competitive pay and loads of great benefits
• Caring about you in the workplace
• Helping you to have the right work/life balance
• Recognising teams and individuals that make great contributions
We know that competitive salaries matter. We work hard to make sure that we offer competitive salaries, no matter where in the world you work. We regularly review salaries to make sure they remain competitive. We also strive to provide an environment that will help you achieve a work-life balance.